wicho696

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Toolkit
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA

Posted 16 December 2011 - 07:29 PM

This is a site that is about 90% complete, just need a page or two of content.

The awesome thing about this site is that the company that hired me to do it actually has 3 branches within the same company, so in other words, it's 3 companies that make up 1.  Only Builder and Custom menus could had allowed me to accomplish this in the same domain without creating subdirectories.

Check it out.

http://www.medquickmedical.com/

P.S.
I would like some help on the pages layout, or opinions, For example, on this page, http://www.medquickmedical.com/our-location

to the left widget areas, the Title is Black and the smaller text white.  I don't like the black.  Originally I had done all white, but the client doesn't want it all white so they said to make the Widget Title black.  Although I think the Title looked fine in white i have to go with what the customer wants.

My question is, is there another color that perhaps would look better than black? Your opinion would be appreciated.  Thanks.

#2 insightfulnana

insightfulnana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 17 December 2011 - 10:12 AM

Your entire site is lovely.   I don't care for the black either. I think I would pick up the turquoise in the logo.  I think it would make a nice balance.  If that color is too sharp...you could tone it down by making it lighter in color or a little grayer.  However.... I like the bright turquoise.    Builder is great... I love it too.

#3 wicho696

wicho696

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA

Posted 17 December 2011 - 11:19 AM

Yes! The turquoise looks great! Do you have any suggestions about the widget title colors of the other 2 companies?

View PostKathy Griffiths, on 17 December 2011 - 10:12 AM, said:

Your entire site is lovely.   I don't care for the black either. I think I would pick up the turquoise in the logo.  I think it would make a nice balance.  If that color is too sharp...you could tone it down by making it lighter in color or a little grayer.  However.... I like the bright turquoise. Builder is great... I love it too.

#4 Lee Roberts

Lee Roberts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationSyracuse, NY

Posted 22 December 2011 - 07:47 AM

Hello Luis - on the Tiger website, what plugin or feature are you using to allow the 4 images along the widget bar to rotate?  I recognize the Blueprint child theme as I am also using it on one of my sites at www.newimagefitness.com.  Thank you!

#5 Sridhar Katakam

Sridhar Katakam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy
  • 22,261 posts
  • LocationBangalore, India

Posted 22 December 2011 - 07:58 PM

Rotating Images plugin is being used there.

http://pluginbuddy.com/purchase/displaybuddy/

#6 Lee Roberts

Lee Roberts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationSyracuse, NY

Posted 23 December 2011 - 11:01 AM

Thank you Sridhar!  I own that plugin, just never tried using it before!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: builder

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users