Linking From One Tab To Another Tab.

anchors link to tab

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 bencox

bencox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 02:57 PM

I am trying to have the default tab have links to the other tabs within a single tabber widget.  I'm NOT trying to link from one tabber widget to another.  I think that anchors work based on a thread in this forum.  I couldn't get them to work.  Here is the page: http://expertequipmentappraisal.com/loans-finance-sba-equipment-appraisals/
What I am testing at the moment is the link inside the "arizona" tab that loads the "alabama" tab.  As you can see I already have <a href="#tab-tabber_widget-3-2">Go to alabama tab</a> in the content of the "arizona" tab.  But when I click on it nothing happens.  Am I using anchors correctly?  I am assuming the anchor for the "alabama" tab is #tab-tabber_widget-3-2 since that's what it says as I hover over the tab.  Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks guys,
Ben

#2 Bes Zain

Bes Zain

• Members
  • 4,268 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 02:16 PM

Hi Ben, :)

Thanks for posting this. Currently, that's not easily possible (unless I'm misunderstanding your question) without changing the actual plugin output. I've added this as a feature request and will let you know as soon as we have any updates.

Regards,

Bes

#3 bencox

bencox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 02:51 PM

Thanks Bes,
I appreciate really it.