Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

What Is Buddypress?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 successfulmama

successfulmama

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: All Themes
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:27 PM

I see this mentioned on the site but unless I am just overlooking it, there is no explination to what it is and what it does. I have also searched the forum and watched several of the videos. Could you pls provide a link with info to what it is.

#2 Bes Zain

Bes Zain

• Members
  • 4,268 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:36 PM

Hi there, :)

BuddyPress is an official WordPress plugin that allows you to convert your WordPress site into a social network site, like Facebook. It basically adds social networking features to your WordPress.

Official site: http://buddypress.org/

Regards,

Bes