Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Catering Website

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kwalters

kwalters

• Members
  • Others: Builder, DisplayBuddy
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 08:33 AM

This is the website for Pangea Catering (www.pangeacatering.com). Please let men know what you think. I would like to really improve my site so any suggestions would be really appreciated.  I also have the Display Buddy plugins, so, if you have ideas on how I can better utilize them, let me know.

Thanks,

Kevin

www.PangeaCatering.com

#2 agp317

agp317

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: All Plugins
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
  • LocationWest Mifflin, Pennsylvania USA

Posted 14 March 2012 - 04:33 PM

Kevin

I like the clean look of the site -- no clutter -- color choices are done well

Jim

#3 kwalters

kwalters

• Members
  • Others: Builder, DisplayBuddy
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 05:36 PM

Thanks, Jim. Was there anything that you thought it was missing?

Kevin
www.PangeaCatering.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users