Builder Child Themes Style Manager

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Heather Ross

Heather Ross

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 11:52 AM

Hi:
For the builder child themes, can you use a style manager with each of them? Can you change a color that the child theme comes with. For example the libertas theme. If I like the layout and get the theme but then want to change the color from the pink it comes with to an aqua, can you do this through the style manager or are you stuck with the pink?
Thanks
Heather

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 29,871 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 03:55 PM

Hi,

Builder Stylemanager allows you to make generic changes. There is no Stylemanager for each child theme, so in case Stylemanager isn't able to make a specific change for a specific theme, css modifications might be required. Or, in case background images are used, these of course can't be styled using stylemanager, and possibly require image editing. When you purchase Builder, you will have access to our Builder support forum, which will help and guide you, or provide the required code to make such changes. All within reason, support is not intended to completely design a site for you, but in general, I think we do go the extra mile to help out our community with their design issues.

I hope that clarifies,
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 Heather Ross

Heather Ross

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 11:28 AM

Thanks for your reply. I am looking at the Americana Libertas Theme.  However, we would like the main color to be aqua instead of pink. Is there an easy way to do this. Can you do with the style manager or is there an easy code to put into the Style editor?
Thanks
Heather Ross
www.yourmarketingassistant.com

#4 Sridhar Katakam

Sridhar Katakam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy
  • 22,261 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 01:34 PM

Yes, it is possible.

One of our members asked similar question in the past here (accessible for Builder customers) and this was my reply:

If you need any help in doing this, we are here to help.