Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

tabber and dynamic content gallery

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 riskiii

riskiii

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Webdesign, Student
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 03:17 AM

These two don't seem to work together when using the mootools, but seems ok with jQuery.

Edited by Danny Smith, 03 March 2010 - 02:19 AM.

Danny G Smith

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,842 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 05:21 AM

Hi Danny,
jQuery is the weapon of choice, and intregrated in core WordPress. There can indeed be compatibility issues, and if possible, one should avoid loading 2 different JS frameworks on one site.
Are you currently having a particular issue that you need further help on?
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 riskiii

riskiii

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Webdesign, Student
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 09:23 PM

I have contacted Adew that wrote it, and he does not seem interested from his end. It is not a show stopper. I have a bigger problem in that his module only allows one instance, and he does not seem to want to modify it, even for $. I am tempted to take the iThemes rotating image plugin, and hack it to insert the excerpt from a featured post. Something like that wouldn't be planned for pluginbuddy would it? Would definatly be willing to pay!
Danny G Smith

#4 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,842 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 07:18 AM

Hi,

if you add a url, we can always see where these two don't appear to work together, and see what we can do on our end.

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#5 Guest_derek_*

Guest_derek_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 November 2010 - 05:55 PM

EDIT: since there is no good alternative to the mootools plugin (featured article lite), i removed tabber until there is a solution

i have a problem with tabber + mootools.

after installing a Featured Article plugin, my tabheaders still showed but not the content.

i tried jQuery.noConflict() and also replacing all "$" with "jQuery" in the tabber js file.

This helped somewhat, as in the content now shows, but not per tab. The content of all tabs is just listed vertically, and the tabs function sort of like onpage anchors.

Edited by derek, 16 November 2010 - 09:28 AM.