Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Support during Holidays:

During the Holidays (Dec. 22 - Jan. 2) our support staff will spend well-deserved time with their families and loved ones.

We can not guarantee the same level of support that you are used to.

Moderators will check in on the support forum, but response times may be longer than expected.

Your iThemes support team wishes you happy holidays!

does Flexx work in Hebrew?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_uri_*

Guest_uri_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 March 2010 - 07:41 AM

Hello,
I am thinking about buying the Flexx theme for my Wordpress site in Hebrew. I wanted to know if there is any possibility to align the direction of text throughout the site and tabs on the menu so that it goes from right to left.
Also if it is possible to right in Hebrew with this theme.

I would appreciate any kind of help
thank you
Uri

#2 sarah

sarah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Builder, All Themes
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 06:07 PM

Hi, Uri -
I think sales has already responded to your email...but just in case!
I have not seen a site done in Hebrew yet. I had googled it and sent you a possible plugin that would help "flip" the alignment. I have no idea if it will work! I've never used it or heard reviews on it, but I would definitely check it out.
Also, the content is all entered manually by you anyways, so if you enter it in Hebrew that is totally fine!

And finally, check out wordpress.org and search for "localization" to see if WordPress is in your language. Then your dashboard will be in Hebrew, and not English.

Good luck!