Step By Step Setup Basics?

setup content

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Kristen_*

Guest_Kristen_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:01 AM

I checked the Tabber Plugin Codex and I checked the support forums....I was unable to find any easy step-by-step instructions on how to get started once the plugin is installed and activated.

I went into Tools > Tabber Widgets and set up a new Tabber with 3 widgets.  Now what do I do?  How do I get widgets into the tabs?  I've clicked around on anything I can think of, and cannot figure out how to get the 3 widgets I want into the tabs.  I don't see any additional widget areas created when I drag the Tabber Widget into place in the main sidebar.

Is there any place with just the very basic setup info?  The Codex was all about more advanced settings, changing styling, etc.  I would like to start at the beginning, please!

I'm on WP 3.3 using the twentyeleven theme (http://ec2-50-19-26-13.compute-1.amazonaws.com/blogs/mgck)

Thanks much

#2 ottbthemes

ottbthemes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: All Plugins, Builder, Webdesign, Toolkit
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 11:57 AM

I love the iThemes products . . . when I can figure out how to use them. I am finding lots of people can't figure out how to use Tabber and no one has replied to this post from January 2012 . . . it is now March! iThemes needs to do more to demo the products or your users will find more useful and easy to use tools.

#3 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 29,998 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:31 AM

Hi,

unfortunately, we do miss a post sometimes. Generally, if such a post remains to be an issue, and we have not responded within a couple of days, the original poster will "bump" his topic, so that it again appears on top of our open topics lists. If a post has been unnoticed for a couple of days, it most likely won't come back on the radar on its own. It is our mistake though to have missed it in the first place, and we apologise for that, but it happens.

It may very well be the case that OP has managed to work this out. Tabber widget is a free plugin, and priority is given to support our premium plugins, however, we will try to add a quick video tutorial or a written manual on tabber widget soon,

If you have any specific questions at the moment, please feel free to open a new topic, and a moderator will attend to it,
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.