Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Php Warning: Fileperms(): Stat Failed

serverbuddy windows

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 mjpg

mjpg

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy, BackupBuddy
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 09:38 AM

I have been forced to run WordPress 3.3.1 on a Windows server. (Backup Buddy and server buddy run fine on my Linux installs).

Running server buddy Version 1.0.2 gives a plain white screen with this error:

PHP Warning:  fileperms(): stat failed for D:\www\[domain removed]//wp-content/uploads/ in D:\www\[domain removed]\wp-content\plugins\serverbuddy-by-pluginbuddy\classes\view_tools-permissions.php on line 99

This is a plain WP install with only server buddy installed.

The server is: Windows NT WORDPRESS 6.1 build 7601 (Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard Edition Service Pack 1) i586

Can Backup Buddy run under windows and any idea the source of this error message?

Many thanks

#2 mjpg

mjpg

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy, BackupBuddy
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 09:47 AM

Answering my own questions:

This error was because the install was fresh and WP had not created the uploads folder.

Fix was to upload a single file (thus creating the uploads folder) and then server buddy ran OK.

Server Buddy passed this Windows server on most tests, with only warnings.

This page gives you the details you need:
ithemes.com/codex/page/BackupBuddy

Note to developers - might be worth a test for existance of uploads folder?

#3 Bes Zain

Bes Zain

• Members
  • 4,268 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 01:07 PM

Hi Mjpg, :)

Thanks for posting this and the follow-up! That will indeed be a good test for BackupBuddy's Server Info page (We're starting to focus more on the Server Info page and will update ServerBuddy based on that more)! It would be a good idea to suggest that to the WordPress team also: to let you know whether or not the wp-content/uploads folder was created.

Regards,

Bes