Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Ajax Edit Comments Download Link Is Gone

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 webfocus

webfocus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: All Plugins, Builder
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 12:36 AM

Hi!

I wanted to try the Ajax Edit Comments plugin on a new site and I clearly remember seeing the 5.0.5 version listed there recently along with the other plugins in my Developer Suite on the Member Panel page. But, right now, it's nowhere to be found and I only have a much older version I downloaded months ago.

Was it removed on purpose or is that a bug with the Member Panel page not showing it?

Thanks!
St├ęphane Bergeron
Web designer, developer & WordPress fanatic
UX, branding, strategy.
Webfocus Design
Personal: pixelyzed.com
@webfocusdesign / @pixelyzed

#2 Matt Danner

Matt Danner

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Themes
  • 273 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 11:32 AM

Hi -

We are no longer offering Ajax Edit Comments as a premium plugin, but we have uploaded the full version of the plugin to the WordPress Plugin Repository. You can stay up to date with the latest version here:

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-ajax-edit-comments/

-matt
Chief Operating Officer | Danger | Utility Player

#3 Bes Zain

Bes Zain

• Members
  • 4,268 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 11:32 AM

[Update: what Matt said above]

Hi Stephane, :)

Thanks for posting this. The Ajax Edit Comments link was removed from the Member Panel by us: you can email sales@ithemes.com and let them know you have an Ajax Edit Comments membership. They'll let you know what's going on and what's the status of things.

Regards,

Bes

#4 webfocus

webfocus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: All Plugins, Builder
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 08:05 PM

View PostMatt Danner, on 20 January 2012 - 11:32 AM, said:

Hi -

We are no longer offering Ajax Edit Comments as a premium plugin, but we have uploaded the full version of the plugin to the WordPress Plugin Repository. You can stay up to date with the latest version here:

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-ajax-edit-comments/

-matt

Thanks Matt! I didn't know it was now on the repository. Will it keep being maintained?
St├ęphane Bergeron
Web designer, developer & WordPress fanatic
UX, branding, strategy.
Webfocus Design
Personal: pixelyzed.com
@webfocusdesign / @pixelyzed

#5 Bes Zain

Bes Zain

• Members
  • 4,268 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 11:41 AM

Stephane, :)

Thanks for the reply. We'll try to maintain it as much as possible, specially with security upgrades. All updates on that plugin will now be on the WordPress Repository http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-ajax-edit-comments/

Regards,

Bes