Css & Related

css

1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Brian J OMalley_*

Guest_Brian J OMalley_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 January 2012 - 01:21 PM

Hi,

Everything is going fine, but I want to get a little fancier, so I have the following questions. If they extend beyong what's normal for support, I understand.
  • How can I create a "second background?" That is, I'd like by background to have two layers (one with a solid color and the second a graphic with transparency). How do I create a second div to do that?
  • I've noted that some changes to the CSS are preceded with a # sign and others with a period "." Why is that and what's the difference? If I understood the logic, I'm sure I'll bother you guys a lot less!
  • Does it make a difference where a change in the CSS is? For example, should changes preceded with the # sign always be above a change that begins with a period?
  • What are the "!important," ".last child" and "clearfix" designations, and when are they applied?
If you can help me with these, I'll greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Brian

#2 Sridhar Katakam

Sridhar Katakam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy, Toolkit
  • 22,261 posts
  • LocationBangalore, India

Posted 21 January 2012 - 09:18 PM

Are these questions in the context of using Builder?

If so, please create a new topic for the same at Builder support forum with a URL of your site.

Reply to this Topic

ATTENTION
If this topic is marked RESOLVED or INFORMATION, or if you are NOT experiencing EXACTLY the same issue, please start a new topic to provide the details of your problem. If the solution provided doesn't work for you, you should start a new topic. If you feel this thread contains relevant information, you may include a link to it in your new topic. To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. When posting your question or request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter and more to the point you can make your request, the better.

For BackupBuddy related issues, be sure to include the status log from your most recent backup.

CLICK HERE to start a new topic in the Support for Free Themes forum.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: css

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users