Can't Login After Purchase Nor Save Backupbuddy Settings

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Rick_*

Guest_Rick_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 January 2012 - 05:56 PM

Hi,

I am really stuck here... I purchased the developer version of all your plugins... Installed backupbuddy to one of my sites, migrated it beautifully to another host and it all worked like a charm. Loved it!

I then went another site to do the same, installed backupbuddy but when I went to the settings, there was no area to 'save' the settings page. It's like the button is not there. I thought this might be because I didn't register the product with the key, so I went to try to get a key, and tried logging in with the EXACT username and login I used when I purchased it... (I know this, because I cut and pasted the password.) it said incorrect password. So, I entered my email address and it said password sent... Waited 10 minutes, never got anything. I then entered my username to retrieve the password, waited 10 minutes and never got an email.

Please, before you say check your spam filter, I have, I have even added the domain name to the safe sender list, but I am not getting any emails. It is not in the spam... maybe the host is blocking, I don't know, but I have no control over that and I am simply not getting any emails from the lost password/retrieval.

I just spent nearly $200, I am really excited to use your plugins, but I can't.

My username is rsibay if you can check on this. I really need to just get the key so I can install and use your plugins on my sites. ANY help you can give, besides telling me to check my spam filter, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Rick

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,393 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 06:35 AM

Hi Rick,

you're not leaving much room to reply, the "reset password" function works fine. Anyway, I have just reset your password, you should have received an e-mail by now.

For backupbuddy support, please post in the Backupbuddy support forum: http://ithemes.com/forum/forum/74-backupbuddy/

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.