#1 christopher

christopher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Builder
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 06:06 PM

is it possible to have my navigation (or other clickable objects) on an image, both I created in layouts. This would be similar to adding a new layer in a photo editor, but that new layer could be a clickable button that would take you to another page?

For instance, if I wanted this to be the backround image:
http://dubmetric.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/dubstep1.jpg

and I want my navigation displayed as a list vertically down the bottom left side, how would I do that?

thank you

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,194 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 05:57 AM

Hi,

you can set a background image to the navigation menu, and additional images for the individual navigation items. To get a vertical menu, use the menu widget from wp-dashboard > Appearance > Widgets

For further support, if this is related to a specific theme, please post in the relevant theme forum, and add a link to your site,

thanks,
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 christopher

christopher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Builder
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 06:26 PM

so i have added my image onto the navigation bar. when i click it, it goes to a URL of the image and the image displays as I would like it.  Now this is its own webpage, where does one find/control this page from?

it would be nice if this URL was the layout and you could add/design different modules ontop of the image.

#4 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,194 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:33 AM

View PostRonald, on 24 January 2012 - 05:57 AM, said:

For further support, if this is related to a specific theme, please post in the relevant theme forum, and add a link to your site,

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

Reply to this Topic

ATTENTION
If this topic is marked RESOLVED or INFORMATION, or if you are NOT experiencing EXACTLY the same issue, please start a new topic to provide the details of your problem. If the solution provided doesn't work for you, you should start a new topic. If you feel this thread contains relevant information, you may include a link to it in your new topic. To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. When posting your question or request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter and more to the point you can make your request, the better.

For BackupBuddy related issues, be sure to include the status log from your most recent backup.

CLICK HERE to start a new topic in the Support for Free Themes forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users