Contactbuddy "/thankyou Page"

Thank you page

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 leatesta

leatesta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 06:00 AM

Dear iThemes team, my site is http://tecnomerced.com.ar/

3 questions in order of importance:

1) Is there any chance of redirecting people who submit a message thru the form to a different page called for instance www.tecnomerced.com.ar/thankyou. How could I do that? Currently once a visitor send a message the URL changes to www.tecnomerced.com.ar/#contactbuddy-1 which is not traceable by Google Analytics (Ours is a lead generation site so being able to track visitors who send messages is very important to us)

2) We are promoting the site and we are getting some spam from the form, the reCaptcha included is very long and does not fit on our side bar where the form resides on. Do you have a simpler Captcha that we could use? Really-simple-captcha plug in looks very short and simple, is there any compatibility with that?

3) Currently the thankyou message that the form displays when a message is submitted is written in white font over a white background so it is not legible. How could I change the font color to green for example?

Thank you very much!

Leandro.

#2 Bes Zain

Bes Zain

• Members
  • 4,268 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 03:34 PM

Hi Leandro, :)

Thanks for posting this.

1 : I've filed this as a feature suggestion (thanks!) to allow redirection to a custom Thank You page. I'll let you know as soon as there is any update on this.

2 : We've a feature suggestion in the pipeline to allow Captcha forms with customized sizes.

3 : You can change the Thank You message form font color by changing them in the EmailBuddy --> Settings --> Style Manager section.

Regards,

Bes

#3 leatesta

leatesta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 05:07 AM

Dear Bes, thank you for your reply!

1: So, this issue could not be sorted right away? How long do you think it could take? Need to know if we could wait or try to find a different solution elsewhere. Thks!

2: This issue could not be resolved now either? A feature suggestion is the same process you'll carry with the previous issue? How long do you think it could take?

3: You mention I have to go EmailBuddy --> Settings --> Style Manager, but I don't have EmailBuddy installed. I went to Style Manager and didn't find that secton, I even went to ContactBuddy Settings, I changed the Style Options to solid but it's still white :(

#4 Bes Zain

Bes Zain

• Members
  • 4,268 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 12:38 PM

Hi Leandro, :)

Thanks for the reply. Let's see:

1 : Not sure at the moment. Since this is a feature suggestion and not a bug, it may take some time longer than a few days.

2 : This will take some time too until the next ContactBuddy update.

3 : Oooops sorry @ the 3rd reply! I got/get EmailBuddy and ContactBuddy mixed up! Put the following in your theme's file please, and it will show the confirmation message from ContactBuddy in green:

.cbstatus {color: #038F13;}

You can change that value to anything else you wish. That #038F13 is the color of your current green titles, as far as I could see.

Regards,

Bes

#5 leatesta

leatesta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 04:35 PM

Hi Bes, thank you.

I added te code but didn't work :(

... even adding !important at the end, it's still white.

Any suggestions?

#6 leatesta

leatesta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 07:21 PM

Tank you Ben! it's working now!!

#7 Bes Zain

Bes Zain

• Members
  • 4,268 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 02:14 PM

Thanks for the follow-up Leandro! :D I'm glad the styling code works.

Regards,

Bes