Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Flexx or Builder?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Winnie_*

Guest_Winnie_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2010 - 02:56 PM

I'm trying to decide between Flexx and Builder. I am a marketing consultant who is building a business and a firm as a marketing outsourcing provider. I'd like to include basic website setup as part of our services and want to set the sites up on Wordpress. But I'm torn between Flexx and Builder...which to get? I'm not in a position to do the all-access pass thing so it's got to be one or the other. Any thoguhts that could help me choose?
Thanks!

#2 sarah

sarah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Builder, All Themes
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 04:25 PM

Hey Winnie -
That's a great question! We actually did a video high-lighting Flexx vs. Builder. Check it out to see if it helps your decision any: http://ithemes.com/flexx-and-builder-differences/

Honestly, I feel like with all of the additions and plugins we've already added to Builder and with the plans for the future (www.ithemesbuilder.com/roadmap/) that it's going to be more beneficial to you and building client sites in the long run.
And with either purchase, you will be able to credit it towards the All-Access at a later time.

Let me know if you have any more questions after watching the video!

Sarah

#3 Guest_Winnie_*

Guest_Winnie_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2010 - 10:36 AM

Thanks Sarah. This really did help and it helped me to just go ahead, suck it up, and order the All-Access Package :-)

Winnie

#4 sridhar

sridhar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy
  • 22,262 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 11:03 AM

Welcome to iThemes Winnie!

#5 sarah

sarah

Advanced Member