Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

unbranded training videos

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Winnie_*

Guest_Winnie_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2010 - 04:24 PM

Are the unbranded training videos only available with the All-Access Pass package or do they come with another package as well (like Flexx or Builder)?

Thanks.!

#2 Cory Miller

Cory Miller

iThemes CEO

• Administrators
  • 184 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 05:05 PM

Winnie, only All Access Theme Pass customers get that bonus. Thanks!
Founder, iThemes.com
Making web design fun and easy since 2008

Please don't PM me but you can email me at cory@ithemes.com

#3 sanford

sanford

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: All Themes, Toolkit
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 12:08 PM

Is there a place on the Ithemes.com website where one can view these Unbranded training videos to see which ones are included?
Also, I am a 2008 Theme Club Member...and i think we used to have access to these Unbranded Training Videos from the 2008 Theme Club Member Panel download site?
Did we some how lose access to downloading these Unbranded Traing Videos from the 2008 Theme Club Member Panel download site?
Or, did we Never actually have the option to download these Unbranded Training Videos from the 2008 Theme Club Member Panel download site?
Also, do these Unbranded Training Videos all us to put the training videos on our own sites and to sort of claim them as our own WP Training Videos?
Also, if these Unbraded Training Videos are Only available via the 2010 All Access Pass, then what is the best deal right now to Upgrade to the 2010 All Access Pass?

Thanks,
Sanford
Ithemes Fan!

#4 sarah

sarah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Builder, All Themes
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 03:43 PM

Hi, Sanford -
As far as I know, the unbranded tutorials were never in the 2008 Theme Club.
Currently, they are only offered in the All-Access Pass. If you wanted to upgrade to All-Access Pass, please contact sales@ithemes.com and they can work out the details for you.
And yes, the unbranded tutorials are for you to use for your own clients, site, etc. to teach others how to use WP basics.

Sarah

#5 sanford

sanford

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: All Themes, Toolkit
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 08:03 AM

Thanks, Sarah.

#6 Jeff Melvin

Jeff Melvin

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 12:12 PM

The videos are very useful & I have used them with my clients.

Jeff

#7 sarah

sarah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Builder, All Themes
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 02:24 PM

Awesome! Good to hear, Jeff. Thanks

Sarah

#8 shoppingcartqueen

shoppingcartqueen

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy, Builder, Webdesign
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 12:24 AM

Some of my clients claim they cannot view the .swf files.

I'm not sure how this is possible, but do you have a simple solution so that

they can play the .swf files?

An easy way to put an .html wrapper around it so they will play?

thanks

#9 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,748 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 09:03 AM

Hi Christina,

Once the tutorials are downloaded, there is also a basic index.html file, that, once opened in a browser, links to each tutorial. Otherwise, this may help,

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.