Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Fatal Error - Comment-Editor.php On Line 74

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Art Munson

Art Munson

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:14 PM

Hi,

I have two, single install, Wordpress sites. One is the live site at www.musiclibraryreport.com and the other is mlrtest.com (a duplicate of musiclibraryreport.com). Both have the exact same plugins and both with the same host. On mlrtest.com AEC works fine but on musiclibraryreport.com trying to edit a comment the following message is displayed in the edit box - "Fatal error: Call to a member function get_admin_option() on a non-object in /home/munson/public_html/musiclibraryreport.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-ajax-edit-comments/views/comment-editor.php on line 74". This occurs both on the front end and on the admin side at musiclibraryreport.com.

Happy to pay for support get this fixed.

Thank you!

Art

#2 Bes Zain

Bes Zain

• Members
  • 4,268 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 04:02 PM

Hi Art, :)

Thanks for posting this.

1 : Just to confirm: are you using 5.0.70 ?

2 : Do they both have the same main theme?

3 : We've moved Ajax Edit Comments in the WordPress repository, so our support will be a little bit slower on this compared to our other plugins. If I can get some more info on what you're experiencing, this can be filed as a bug report.

Regards,

Bes

#3 Art Munson

Art Munson

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 04:45 PM

Hi Bes, yes I am using 5.0.70 and I am using the same theme on both sites. I'm happy to pay for tech support.

Thanks

Art

#4 Art Munson

Art Munson

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 05:48 PM

Hey Bes, I seem to have fixed the problem by deleting AEC, installing the older version and then updating to 5.0.70.

Art

#5 Bes Zain

Bes Zain

• Members
  • 4,268 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 03:53 PM

Thanks for the update Art, really appreciate the info! :)

Regards,

Bes