Renew My $97 Subscription

subscription

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Timothy Rowe

Timothy Rowe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 12:25 PM

Hi, I am looking for the area that I can renew my $97 subscription which expired last month. Is there a certain area to do this to make sure it is applied to the correct item? I need to update Builder and Style manager.

I've checked all the links or tabs and have not found one that would allow me to accomplish this.
Thanks in advance for any help to get this done.
TRowe

Resolved, thanks.

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,144 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:13 PM

Hi,

you should be able to renew your subscription via your membership page: http://ithemes.com/member/member.php#purchase

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 Gregg Thorpe

Gregg Thorpe

• Members
  • Others: All Plugins
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 07:23 PM

Looking to renew at the discounted price but have not seen code.

#4 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,144 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 03:13 PM

Hi,

we have a customer loyalty program and coupon code which can be found here: http://ithemes.com/forum/topic/7444-customer-loyalty-program-get-25-off-renewals-next-purchases/

does that help?
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#5 Gregg Thorpe

Gregg Thorpe

• Members
  • Others: All Plugins
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 03:43 PM

I sent an email to sales with my purchase history to see if they can help.

Although, thanks for the quick response!