information

How To Renew Developer Suite Subscription

developer suite renew subscription backupbuddy

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 cookieweb

cookieweb

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 04:11 AM

Hi

I received an email today saying that my ithemes.com membership subscription is expiring shortly. I LOVE my PluginBuddy Developer Suite (especially BackupBuddy) so would like to renew my subscription.

When I log into http://ithemes.com/member/member.php and go to the Purchase & Renew Products & Subscriptions area I don't see an option for renewing PluginBuddy Developer Suite.

Can you tell me how to renew please?

#2 Jeremy Trask

Jeremy Trask

• Moderators
  • Others: All Plugins, Builder, Members, Toolkit
  • 12,425 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:20 AM

Hi cookieweb

Well it certainly should be there as it should be available to buy regardless :-( The list is not particularly ordered (in my case I can see it under Photo Gallery 5 Pack which is itself under some items named November...) but for sure if you cannot find it please get in touch with sales@ithemes.com with your details and they will be able to advise accordingly.

Thanks for continuing to support iThemes :-)

Regards...jeremy

"Everything will be all right in the end. If it isn't all right yet then it isn't the end."

#3 cookieweb

cookieweb

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:35 AM

Sheesh... how did I miss that. I tried searching for the phrase but obviously I did something wrong.. I must be having a bit of Friday mind-haze.

Thanks a mill for your help Jeremy, subscription renewed successfully :)

Orla

#4 Jeremy Trask

Jeremy Trask

• Moderators
  • Others: All Plugins, Builder, Members, Toolkit
  • 12,425 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:51 AM

Hi Orla

Thanks for the update, happy to know you are on target for another good year :-)

Regards...jeremy

"Everything will be all right in the end. If it isn't all right yet then it isn't the end."