Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Does BackupBuddy work on RackSpaceCloud site setups?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Ken_*

Guest_Ken_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 March 2010 - 04:18 PM

We may be interested in purchasing a developer license, but only if we can verify that the plugin works on the RackSpace Cloud Sites. We'd prefer developer feed back (ie, that they actually conducted tests) but users' feedback would be welcome too :-)

#2 sarah

sarah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Builder, All Themes
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 06:21 PM

Hi, Ken -
Backup Buddy will only be able to backup sites that have been built on WordPress.
http://pluginbuddy.com/purchase/backupbuddy/

#3 Terry

Terry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 06:26 PM

Ken, here's a piece from Rackspace about that (short answer: It works). http://www.rackspacecloud.com/blog/2009/12/21/wordpress-hosting-on-rackspace-cloud-sites/

#4 archomole

archomole

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 08:45 AM

I purchased the backupbuddy developer suite and followed instructions for installation in multisite. Activated in network as recommended. My sites froze, I checked error logs:
[28-Feb-2012 10:48:09] PHP Warning:  include_once(/mnt/stor3-wc2-

dfw1/500755/www.yyyyy.com/web/content/wp-content/plugins/backupbuddy/backupbuddy.php) [<a href='function.include-once'>function.include-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mnt/stor3-wc2-dfw1/500755/www.yyyyy.com/web/content/wp-settings.php on line 161

I checked the file backupbuddy.php and its there on the server. i host with rackspace cloud sites.
I need to migrate some sites asap, I will appreciate your immediate assistance.

#5 Dustin Akers

Dustin Akers

• Moderators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes
  • 17,770 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 10:51 AM

Hi Archomole,

Please post the question over in the BackupBuddy Multisite forum by making a new thread there: http://ithemes.com/forum/forum/120-backupbuddy-multisite/  You will need to be logged in to see and post in there.

And I'll go ahead and delete the duplicate post for you in this thread that you made as the guest account before logging in.

Thanks,
-Akers
Welcome to the forums. Be sure to post your questions in the correct forum and don't forget about the new and improved search function located in the top right of the forum pages. The gear/wheel symbol next to the search box will give you more options for advanced searching. Thank you and have a nice day.
PRAISE LORD HELIX

#6 archomole

archomole

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 01:51 AM

I posted it under the buddy-multisite forum and have not gotten any response...Please this is time sensitive, I will appreciate your prompt resolution.
http://ithemes.com/forum/topic/24644-backbuddy-20-issue-on-rackspace-cloud-site/

#7 Dustin Akers

Dustin Akers

• Moderators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes
  • 17,770 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 11:15 AM

HI Archomole,

It looks like Jeremy has replied to your thread by now and I am sure he will get you all fixed up.

Thanks,
-Akers
Welcome to the forums. Be sure to post your questions in the correct forum and don't forget about the new and improved search function located in the top right of the forum pages. The gear/wheel symbol next to the search box will give you more options for advanced searching. Thank you and have a nice day.
PRAISE LORD HELIX