Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

information

Confusing

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Kitty_*

Guest_Kitty_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2012 - 09:44 AM

I've heard great things about Backup Buddy which is what brought me here. As I'm looking through the rest of your site & plugins, it is super confusing! Poorly organized in my opinion. I think you may need an "organizational buddy" here.  ;)

No harm meant, just wanted to express my frustration. Looking for specifics about things and there's too many links/pages/steps to get there... ditto with pricing. Too much emphasis on videos which waste my time with 20-24 seconds of twirling gears and music - just get to the point.

Regardless, you have a good product with BackUp Buddy and I guess that's all that matters for me right now.

Thanks,
New visitor, Kitty

#2 Dustin Akers

Dustin Akers

• Moderators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes
  • 17,787 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:33 AM

Hi Kitty,

I agree BackupBuddy is a nice and handy product. Is there any specific information you are looking for about BackupBuddy?

The codex has a lot of information, but then having a lot of information probably as a large hand in that. Same for videos; some things are easier shown than written. The codex at least will be getting updated in the coming month(s) so that cleaning and updating could help.

Thanks,
-Akers
Welcome to the forums. Be sure to post your questions in the correct forum and don't forget about the new and improved search function located in the top right of the forum pages. The gear/wheel symbol next to the search box will give you more options for advanced searching. Thank you and have a nice day.
PRAISE LORD HELIX