Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Please Note:

The iThemes offices will be closed Thursday Nov. 27 and Friday Nov. 28 for Thanksgiving.

Support will be limited, as we allow our support staff to spend some well deserved time off with their families. The iThemes Support team wishes you a great Thanksgiving weekend.

Ithemes, Builder, Pluginbuddy, Displaybuddy, Backupbuddy Logo Usage?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Justin Schneiderman

Justin Schneiderman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:41 PM

Hi,

So I want to tell potential clients, in sales materials, that I will be using these products on their website. To a significant number of my potential clients this would be a major selling point.

What I would really like to do is use the logos in sales materials, not in anyway to suggest that my services are endorsed by iThemes, but for the visual impact they would have in driving home the value I am offering.

I remember watching an iThemes video somewhere around these parts that I think said we could use all of the content on the Builder sales pages but I can't remember if that was as an affiliate attempting to sell iThemes products, or for the purposes I am describing.

Explaining what I can do in a design project for a potential client while actually displaying the relevant logos would be very very nice. Even if I needed to include a "not endorsed by" kind of disclaimer on the bottom.

While I am sure I could get an answer to this by contacting the sales department I can't imagine that this issue hasn't come up before so I thought maybe someone here would have a definitive answer on the topic.

Any input here will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Justin

#2 Dustin Akers

Dustin Akers

• Moderators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes
  • 18,314 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 04:58 PM

Hi Justin,

You'll get your best answer from sales@ithemes.com, I'm personally not familiar with the policy so I can't say. Another support staff might chime in if they know but asking sales in the meantime would get the ball rolling in finding out.

Thanks,
-Akers
Welcome to the forums. Be sure to post your questions in the correct forum and don't forget about the new and improved search function located in the top right of the forum pages. The gear/wheel symbol next to the search box will give you more options for advanced searching. Thank you and have a nice day.
PRAISE LORD HELIX

#3 Justin Schneiderman

Justin Schneiderman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:20 PM

Hi Akers,

I have gone ahead submitted this question to sales through the contact form on the website.

I will share any response I get so as to have the information handy here for others. In the meantime if anyone has any information about this please do let me us know here.

Thanks,
Justin

#4 Bes Zain

Bes Zain

• Members
  • 4,268 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:52 PM

Hi Justin, :)

Thanks for posting this. In addition to what Akers said (thanks Akers), you can probably find more material and lingo-related information on the Affiliates site http://affiliates.ithemes.com/

If you're an affiliate, you've access to that and the affiliate newsletter which helps with such promotions, including using the logo for different creative purposes.

Regards,

Bes