Buzzy Mag

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_JP_*

Guest_JP_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:42 PM

Our new magazine was launched about a week ago on the builder theme.
Buzzy Mag - http://buzzymag.com/

We had been using Flexx theme on our old blog, transfered content, had some special graphics made and some a little extra programming  and volia,  Builder made this much easier.

Any suggestions.

We are going to start fiddling with mobile plugin next.

#2 nathansimpson

nathansimpson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 09:31 AM

Wow - first builder them i've been to that stood out for the normal " BOXY LOOK " or standard drop logo and go ... I like what you have going on here but my first suggestion would be to really focus on reformatting the size and spacing of the widgets on the right side of page - with all of the images and text and images and weird white space it becomes rather noisy and just looks bad. I'd try and possibly go the "Boxy" direction in this section to simply give it some purpose and flow - I know there is really no flow with ads but from my viewpoint if you really address the right side of page and get it looking sharp the entire site will be awesome! and your ads might do better!  take the twitter and facebook sections and give them equal positioning perhaps on main side on content or at bottom.... at least get them closer together and not juxtaposition between ads.. so i would move the subscribe to top - maybe make all adds square same size and two across and the have two larger ads like you have but aligned top...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users