What Do I Need To Get Started

What do I need

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Hans_*

Guest_Hans_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:37 AM

Hello, I designed www.uandrt.com and am looking to provide an easier solution to have the site updated. I am interested in buying ithemes builder but want to check first to be sure I have everything I need to make it look the same using wordpress instead.

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 29,910 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 11:40 AM

Hi,

I am not sure what exactly you want to know. You need (linux) hosting, you need to have WordPress installed, after which you can start using Builder. You can choose from a wide selection of child themes to find a design that you like. If you want to create your own design, you need css skills, php and html skills are an advantage too.

does that help?
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 Guest_Hans_*

Guest_Hans_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:29 PM

I was just wondering if there was an easy way to mimic the site using this builder but it looks like I still need html knowledge. Thank you.