Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

No Editing Text After Posted Comment

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_KZ_*

Guest_KZ_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:41 PM

I recently changed my WordPress template.  I previously had Ajax Edit Comments v.5.0.7.0. installed on my old template, and it worked fine.  Now that I have changed my template, the plugin has retained some of its functionality, but commenters are no longer notified that they can edit a post within a specified time limit.  The prompt no longer pops up, and neither does the countdown text.

Some portions of the plugin do still work, such as the settings options on my dashboard, and the spellcheck and expand buttons that appear above the text entry field.  Would you be able to offer any advice on how I can get the plugin to work again?  Is my new template missing some javascript functions or something?  As you might have guessed from that last question, I still have a lot to learn about javascript, and coding in general.  Any advice you could offer would be helpful.  In case you find it instructive, the URL to my test site is http://test.prosaicshadesofgray.com.