Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Important Security Update for All iThemes Customers - please read this

Display Buddy Not Working In A Tabber Widget Tab?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 58twelve

58twelve

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 05:22 AM

Hi

I have tried to put a slideshow in a Tab in my Tabber Widget, but it displays all the slides at once.  Is this some kind of JS conflict, or is it some other reason - I can't figure it out?

url: http://i58.58twelve.com

Thanks in advance!

Andy

#2 Bes Zain

Bes Zain

• Members
  • 4,268 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:44 AM

Hi Andy, :)

Thanks for posting this. Hmmm, I don't see any Slideshow in your Tabber Widget at the moment (you may have remove it), though what you're experiencing may indeed be some kind of a JS conflict.

Some similar info on it from before: http://ithemes.com/forum/topic/18291-tabber-widget-not-displaying-tab-content/page__hl__slideshow__fromsearch__1

#3 58twelve

58twelve

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 01:01 PM

Hi Bes

Thanks for picking this one Up.

I've read through that thread just now, and it seems like its a different issue but maybe the same, too.  If I drop a sideshow in and pm you the login details, will you have opportunity to see what's going on.  The issue I had - and yes I removed it, which is why it was no longer there, was that every slide was being shown in one long list that broke out of the tanner widget area altogether and looked awful.

#4 Bes Zain

Bes Zain

• Members
  • 4,268 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:25 AM

Hi Andy, :)

Thanks for the reply. Yes please: go ahead and PM me a link to this thread, your login details and the link to that Slideshow/TabberWidget page. I'll try to duplicate those settings from my end and see if it still happens. If it does, it's a bug OR kind of a plugin incompatibility (since Tabber Widget wasn't designed to contain Slideshow, or vice versa) - if it doesn't, it's probably something related to the theme or your customization of Tabber Widget (less likely, I think).