Woocommerce And Wpdeals Plugin Integration

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_tequaz_*

Guest_tequaz_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:08 AM

Hi,

Is it possible to easily integrate woocommerce and wp deals plugin into your framework?
Is it possible to have multiple content blocks on one page?

Best regards,

tequaz

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,345 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:52 AM

Hi,

Assuming that you are referring to our Builder theme, we have not had any reports of incompatibility with those plugins, so that should not be an issue.

Again, if this is related to Builder layouts, you can only have one "Builder Content Module" in a "Builder Layout". That doesn't necessarily mean that you can't have multiple content blocks, blocks with content, depending on what kind of content you are referring to,

hope this helps, a bit, please don't hesitate to post if you have more questions, and please be as specific as you can when asking for information,

thanks!
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 Guest_John_*

Guest_John_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:47 PM

Hello,

I have been reading around the forum, and it sounds like the builder is amazing.

What I'm getting from this post is that once you create a theme within the builder using a child theme, you have to use the default set theme (although you can edit it) for Woocommerce to work? You can't make a new theme and expect Woocommerce to work on theme2 so to speak? I want to make sure I have this all straight before I make a purchase, because I really like the builder, but I also really like Woocommerce.

Thanks,
John

#4 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,345 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:49 PM

Hi John,

I am not sure I understand your question(s). Woocommerce is a WordPress plugin, and works on all WordPress themes. Some themes (whether iThemes or any other providers) require some modifications, but that is due to the nature of the woocommerce plugin. You may also have to set up several page templates for woocommerce (using Builder, and using any other WordPress theme). We do have Thrifty theme that is designed to work with woocommerce "out of the box".

Does that help?
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.