Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Please Note:

The iThemes offices will be closed Thursday Nov. 27 and Friday Nov. 28 for Thanksgiving.

Support will be limited, as we allow our support staff to spend some well deserved time off with their families. The iThemes Support team wishes you a great Thanksgiving weekend.

Change Licence If Loopbuddy Doesn't Work?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Frank_*

Guest_Frank_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2012 - 08:32 AM

Hi,

Since my client's theme (Ares, a responsive theme from Peerapong on ThemeForest) does not support LoopBuddy, I want to give it a shot to try and enable LoopBuddy myself. Since I have little PHP knowledge (which is why I want to use LoopBuddy :) ), I have the following questions:
  • If I choose to buy the Developer licence and fail in enabling LoopBuddy in the theme, can we change the licence to a BackupBuddy only licence?
  • If I fail in enabling LoopBuddy in the theme, would you be able to provide hands on assistance, or finish the job for me? Can you give a quote for that? I could provide the theme files up front if that is needed for the quote.
    And maybe this is worth investing in from your side, because the theme is from Peerapong, one of the two top selling authors on ThemeForest, so an entry in the knowledge base on how to enable LoopBuddy in a Peerapong theme would be quite valuable, I imagine.

Thanks!
Frank

#2 Charleen Green

Charleen Green

Sales

• Moderators
  • Others: Accordion, Administrators, All Plugins, All Themes, Builder, Webdesign
  • 98 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:06 AM

Hi Frank:

Please email sales@ithemes.com

Thanks and have a great day.

#3 Guest_Frank_*

Guest_Frank_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:25 AM

OK, done.