Skydrive Support?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_franco_*

Guest_franco_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:16 AM

Is backupbuddy going to support skydrive? it has dropbox which is only 2gb, while skydrive has 25gb for the free plan!

#2 Dustin Akers

Dustin Akers

• Moderators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes
  • 16,864 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:52 PM

Hi Franco,

There isn't any current plans for adding support into BackupBuddy for it, but I will let the devs know about it so they can take a look and see if they want to.

Thanks,
-Akers
Welcome to the forums. Be sure to post your questions in the correct forum and don't forget about the new and improved search function located in the top right of the forum pages. The gear/wheel symbol next to the search box will give you more options for advanced searching. Thank you and have a nice day.
PRAISE LORD HELIX

#3 Kenn Jordan

Kenn Jordan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:58 AM

Just to throw my name into the hat on this one, I would also like support for SkyDrive.

#4 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,195 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:41 AM

Hi,

@Kenn Jordan,  you can use this forum for feature requests and suggestions, the pre-sales forum is not actively monitored for such suggestions,

thanks,
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.