Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Where Has My Purchase Of Backupbuddy Disappeared?

purchase error backupbuddy

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Anis Jolly

Anis Jolly

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 01:31 AM

Hi guys

I purchased BackupBuddy quite a while ago (10 site license) - I was looking through my admin panel (wordpress) today and no license key was assigned to my site - which I thought was strange as I know I did assign a key to the site - it was the first thing I did after buying the software.

I then deleted an existing key which I couldn't apply to the site as it had 'expired'?!?

I tried to generate a new key which I then get the following error:

You have already generated all the keys you have available or your licenses have expired. Please obtain additional licenses or unlicense a site. ERROR L14513-JW

I have no licenses being used at this current moment in time - zero, hence I should have available 10 site licenses at my disposal.

I then logged into my members panel - which then says I have no active subscriptions. WHAT? Does this mean the software I purchased is no longer mine to own as my subscription may have expired? I thought the subscription was for support - not for the actual software.

Can someone from iThemes/ BackupBuddy please explain?

Kind regards

Anis

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,758 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 04:51 AM

Hi Anis,

if "quite a while ago" is over a year, your annual subscription may have expired. The software is yours to keep, and will continue to work without limitations or restrictions.

Please contact sales via sales@ithemes.com, for further inquiries,

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 Anis Jolly

Anis Jolly

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 12:32 PM

Thanks Ronald - email heading over to the team.