resolved

Tabber Widget Array Error

in progress

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_swcomm_*

Guest_swcomm_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:52 PM

Hi - great plugin, but having a very strange problem on wp 3.2.1, and not sure where its coming from.  Used this plugin on a development site; worked perfectly.  Started moving the files over to the production site, and when the Tabber Widget plugin is enabled on that site, it seems to disable my entire WP widget menu.  I get an
"ITArraySort received a non-array array parameter" message when accessing Appearance > Widgets.  

Checked for plugin conflicts and there aren't any.  Only difference between the dev server and production server is that the production server is running Windows.  Suggestions?  Thanks.

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,328 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:35 PM

Hi,

how did you move the files over? Copying the database will not work for the plugin settings, so you may(!) have to redo the widget, and widget content on your production site,

Also, Linux is the recommended server environment for WordPress, is there any particular reason for using a Windows server?

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 Guest_swcomm_*

Guest_swcomm_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:44 PM

Hi - thanks for the reply. Installed the Tabber Widget plugin on the production site (twice, fresh installs, trying both the 1.06 and 1.05 versions-same problem); no database entries were copied from the dev site. I only use the dev site as a testing ground for themes, plugins, etc. I know on the Windows OS - long story and trying to get them to switch but no luck yet.  Thanks for any help - I really would like to be able to use this plugin, because it's really fantastic.

#4 Guest_swcomm_*

Guest_swcomm_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:04 PM

Hi again - you know what? I don't think it's the plugin, I think it's this particular Windows server.  I just installed and activated the plugin on a Windows install of the same version of wp on another server, and the plugin is fine. So consider this issue resolved. It's the web host's problem. Thanks again.

#5 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,328 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 05:47 AM

thanks for the update! glad all is well,

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.