Just A Double Check Backup Buddy & Buddypress

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Betty_*

Guest_Betty_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:13 AM

Hi Guys!

Backup Buddy seems to be the premier backup system and just what I need, but I do have one MU BuddyPress site. Just checking before I invest, any issues or willit be smooth sailing?

Thanks!
Betty

#2 Dustin Akers

Dustin Akers

• Moderators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes
  • 17,146 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:29 AM

Hi Betty,

BackupBuddy does work with multisite. If the unfortunate and unexpected does happen and have some issues with getting Multisite to work with it then there is a BackupBuddy Multisite forum here (is a member forum so need an activate subscription to get there): http://ithemes.com/forum/forum/120-backupbuddy-multisite/

If you are actually asking more about BuddyPress working with BackupBuddy instead then yes it does work as well.

Thanks,
-Akers
Welcome to the forums. Be sure to post your questions in the correct forum and don't forget about the new and improved search function located in the top right of the forum pages. The gear/wheel symbol next to the search box will give you more options for advanced searching. Thank you and have a nice day.
PRAISE LORD HELIX

#3 Guest_Betty_*

Guest_Betty_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:13 PM

Thanks for the quick answer! Frankly, I'm beginning to think BuddyPress does not play nice with anything, and getting answers is even worse!

Thanks, will be buying soon!
B