Flexx Dark Contact Page Broken - Options?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Rich Breen_*

Guest_Rich Breen_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2012 - 11:04 PM

Hi - I have a site which uses Flexx Dark on the current version of Wordpress.  Now the Contact page is broken; visitors trying to submit a contact get a "Sorry, you must have Javascript enabled to use this form" message, but of course, Javascript *is* enabled on the client's machine.

What are my options for fixing this?  Do I need to purchase the theme again to get a necessary update?  Is this a known issue.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Rich

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 29,874 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:23 AM

Hi Rich,

you need to purchase an annual subscription to be able to receive support (via the Flexx support forum) and receive product updates. You could try this plugin, that sometimes resolves this, or perhaps look at another contact page plugin,

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 Rich Breen

Rich Breen

• Members
  • Others: All Themes, BackupBuddy
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:56 AM

OK, so what does 'purchasing an annual subscription' mean?  I go to my account and see a list of themes to purchase - does this mean I re-purchase Flexx Dark at $57? Or...?  It's just not clear how I'm supposed to go about 'updating' my subscription

thanks,
rich

#4 Charleen Green

Charleen Green

Sales

• Moderators
  • Others: Accordion, Administrators, All Plugins, All Themes, Builder, Webdesign
  • 97 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:05 AM

Hi Rich:

Email sales@ithemes.com for a 25% off coupon code if your Flexx Dark Theme has expired.

Thanks so much.
Char