Hello, newbie here

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Anthony Eden

Anthony Eden

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 11:58 PM

Hi!  Just thought I'd poke my head in and say hi. I think this is the correct forum to post such a thing.  Anyhow, I'm just signed up with iThemes and haven't installed one yet.

I'm an experienced WP'er with a design site here: http://www.3MultiMedia.com . Looking forward to chatting with you all.  iThemes seems to be just what I need with all the tutorials, we'll see!  I give much training to my new customers and can use these videos.

If this in the wrong place, please move it.

Edited by Anthony Eden, 11 December 2009 - 10:59 PM.

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 29,874 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 07:10 AM

Hi Anthony,
welcome, and thanks for the introduction. We don't have a particular board for that, so I might create one.
We'll do our best on the forum to provide you with all the theme support to keep you going, of course feel free to contribute and help others out if you see fit Posted Image
RonaldiThemes Customer Support

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.