information

Renew Backup Buddy Subscription

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jon33123

Jon33123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 12:18 PM

At the time I purchased backup buddy which included 10 licenses I recall paying around $59. I have since let my subscription laps and would like to renew being that I have issues and need support. Do I have to purchase the same product again to have access to support or is there another way I can do this to save some money?

Mark

#2 Jeremy Trask

Jeremy Trask

• Moderators
  • Others: All Plugins, Builder, Members, Toolkit
  • 11,976 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 04:18 AM

Hi Mark

We are happy to hear that you wish to continue using BackupBuddy. There is no support-only membership plan. Each membership plan gives access to the latest version of BackupBuddy (including any new major versions during plan period), automatic updates and support. We would ask you to purchase a membership plan consistent with your requirements. an important step in any support engagement is to ensure that the latest version of a product is being used as this can often solve problems that are being experienced. If you contact sales@ithemes.com with details of your previous membership then they may be able to help you find the best deal for your requirements, thanks.

Regards...jeremy

"Everything will be all right in the end. If it isn't all right yet then it isn't the end."