Jquery Confict

JQuery Confict

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 A Samuel Laundon

A Samuel Laundon

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 01:04 PM

I hope someone will answer this even though I am not using a free itheme.

I have been using Builder 2.2.12 for a couple of years now and I am trying to add Yak for Wordpress shopping cart. There is a JQuery Conflict as my shopping cart will not update. I looked on the Yak forum and he says some custom themes have this issue.

Do you have any suggestions on how to fix this issue? I really do not want to purchase the most recent version of Builder because I do not have the time to get it looking right. Very happy with what I have, except for this one issue.

Thank you in advance - Sam

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 28,690 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 01:49 PM

Hi Sam,

Builder (and any iThemes Theme or PluginBuddy Plugin) is using the jQuery library that is included with WordPress (currently, version 1.7.1), which is what all plugin and theme developers should do. Any conflicts resulting from plugins using older or modified versions of jQuery, and that are not the version used by WordPress itself, unfortunately are beyond our control.

So you may want to get in touch with the plugin developer,

For further support on Builder, updates and new child themes, you indeed need to purchase or renew your subscription. We offer a 25% discount coupon for renewing customers, and you're most welcome to make use of that,

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 A Samuel Laundon

A Samuel Laundon

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 02:19 PM

Thank you Ronald, I will do that.