Single Widget Area For Multiple Layouts

image header widgets layouts

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Ray_*

Guest_Ray_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2012 - 01:31 PM

To start with a blank canvas, I deleted all of the pre-made layouts and created a new one from scratch with an image header, including a single right sidebar.

I then wanted to create another layout, so I duplicated this first one.  However, I noticed that although it duplicated the header image, it did not duplicate the widget content displayed on the right sidebar.

Is there a way to use a single Header/Footer combo for every single layout?  It seems tedious to have to drag and drop the same widget content 10x if I create 10 layouts!

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 29,910 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 01:11 PM

Hi,

this doesn't look like a pre-sales inquiry, unless I misunderstand. What exactly is your question? If this is a support request, please sign in with your username and password and post in the appropriate theme forum,

thanks!
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.