Tabs Lose Style After One Second

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_SleepyJohn_*

Guest_SleepyJohn_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2012 - 05:10 PM

Hi,
I have recently installed this plugin so I can put more than one widget in each tab (which other tabbed widget plugins seem unable to do). However, when I go the a page containing the widget, the tabs show in all their glory briefly then seem to lose their styling and end up in a plain vertical list. The contents seem to display OK. I am using the Adventure theme in Wordpress 3.3.2. Other tabbed widgets seem to display their tabs OK. Any ideas what could be happening?

SleepyJohn

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,144 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 05:37 PM

Hi,

please add a link to your site, so we can look into this,

To debug, deactivate all plugins and see if this still happens, then activate one by one to see when (if at all) the issue occurs,

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2012 - 06:29 PM

Hi Ronald,
I am not impressed with myself. I am not a programmer but have fiddled with this sort of thing a fair bit, so cannot believe that I needed to trouble you to remind me to do the simple thing of disabling other, potentially interfering plugins. The obvious one, of course, was the other tabbed widget plugin I was using - Tabber Tabs Widget. When I finally landed on Planet Earth and summoned the brain-power to actually disable just that one, all was well.

I will kick myself to save you doing it. Thanks for the patient reminder of what should be obvious to us all.

SleepyJohn

#4 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,144 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 04:38 PM

glad it's resolved!

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.