information

I Can't Even See Where To Create A Tabber Widget....

tabber widget

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Crissy_*

Guest_Crissy_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2012 - 01:56 PM

Okay - I have the latest version of WP installed (3.3.2). I'm using Builder w/ the Patterned child theme. I have the Tabber Widget installed and activated.

If I go to "Tools" the only options I have are Press This and Categories & Tags converter.

If I go to Widgets area under Appearance, I can see that I have the Tabber Widget listed in my available widgets...

The only question I have is: How in the hell do I set up a Tabber Widget in the first place?!

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 28,690 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 04:44 PM

Hi,

when you're using Builder theme, you will find the tabber settings in the "My Theme" menus,

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 Guest_NewUser_*

Guest_NewUser_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2012 - 06:22 PM

Why does the tabber widget stack tab content at the top of the widget area column (3 tabs = 3 stacked widget tabs).  Why can't I drag the tabbed widget into the widget area I would like to see the tabs, such as a right sidebar column?

Thanks,

M

#4 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 28,690 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 08:12 AM

@M,

please start a new topic, and add a link to your site so we may look into this,

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#5 Greg Davis

Greg Davis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Toolkit
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:39 PM

View PostRonald, on 29 May 2012 - 04:44 PM, said:

Hi,

when you're using Builder theme, you will find the tabber settings in the "My Theme" menus,

I've spent the past 30-40 minutes trying to find this!  I'm glad I finally found it here in the forums.  It might be very helpful to include this base but very important instruction into the codex on the plugin!