Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Support during Holidays:

During the Holidays (Dec. 22 - Jan. 2) our support staff will spend well-deserved time with their families and loved ones.

We can not guarantee the same level of support that you are used to.

Moderators will check in on the support forum, but response times may be longer than expected.

Your iThemes support team wishes you happy holidays!

Awesome Product With Unbelievable Support Team

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 rscrouse

rscrouse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: All Plugins, BackupBuddy, BackupBuddy, Builder
  • PipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 09:51 AM

I discovered iThemes two years ago and have been a devoted user of Builder ever since.  The power and flexibility it gives a designer is unparalleled by anything else on the market.  I'm no longer limited to nibbling around the edges of a Wordpress Theme to "sort of" customize a client's site.  With Builder I have absolute freedom to let my imagination run wild and literally create any mockup I please with no worry whatsoever as to which Wordpress Theme I'll be using.  I just close Photoshop, crank up Builder, and magically turn any mockup into a feature-rich 100% Wordpress design.   Why any serious Wordpress developer would ever use another platform is beyond me.  

As for your support team ... WOW!  When I have a problem, you guys solve it.  Being an independent designer usually means having to go it alone when facing a tough design problem.  You don't have the luxury of consulting with other team members as you would in a corporate setting.   Having you guys as my virtual team is a game changer.  I can take on any design challenge without hesitation knowing that your team is there to watch my back.

Last week I was stumped by a tricky little design effect I wanted to build.  Sridhar from your team jumped in and provided me an entire coded solution.  I was dumbfounded at the amount of work he did for me.  I was a development engineer, system architect and project manager at IBM for 20 years and dealt with dozens of support teams at a range of complexity levels.  No slouch outfit that IBM, yet I'd rank your team's performance at the very top of the list.  

Nice work guys!

Rich

#2 Cory Miller

Cory Miller

iThemes CEO

• Administrators
  • 184 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City

Posted 04 June 2012 - 08:26 AM

Rich, thanks for posting this. It is truly reflective of the amazing support team we have here (composed mostly of people who were customers first).

I'm truly thankful for them as well! It is a team effort all around. :)
Founder, iThemes.com
Making web design fun and easy since 2008

Please don't PM me but you can email me at cory@ithemes.com

#3 nathansimpson

nathansimpson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 11:10 PM

ITHEMES ROCKS!

0 user(s) are reading this topic