Loop Buddy Conflict With Wishlistmember

plugin conflict

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Jenny_*

Guest_Jenny_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 June 2012 - 02:52 PM

I recently hired someone to move my site to the headway theme. Everything looks great but ever since the upgrade I have had continuous problems with new customers trying to register. After 2 months of working to figure things out Wishlist member has narrowed it down to a conflict with loop buddy.
I didn't know anything about loop buddy & it was installed by the the person I hired. He has informed me that my site runs because of loop buddy. He has now started a different job and because I did not purchase loop buddy, I have no access to support on the plugin, :(
I am happy to purchase the plugin or pay for support. Is this a known conflict between loop buddy and wishlist member? Please help this is causing a lot of problems.

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 29,910 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:46 AM

Hi Jenny,

sorry for overlooking your post. As far as I know, there indeed is an issue with LoopBuddy and WishList member, but I will ask the developer to give his thoughts on this,

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 phillip_dyhrhobbs

phillip_dyhrhobbs

• Members
  • Others: Toolkit
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 04:26 AM

Hi Ronald,

Any reply here?
I am in the middle of building a HUGE website that will rely on the awesome loopbuddy and want to use WL member because it works with Woocommerce

#4 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 29,910 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 02:41 PM

Hi,

LoopBuddy is currently undergoing (much needed) updating and maintenance, I will ask the developer what the status on this is, and update as soon as I have more info.

apologies for the delay, and inconvenience,
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#5 phillip_dyhrhobbs

phillip_dyhrhobbs

• Members
  • Others: Toolkit
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 06:35 AM

Great! Looking forward to that :)
Thankyou