Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Support during Holidays:

During the Holidays (Dec. 22 - Jan. 2) our support staff will spend well-deserved time with their families and loved ones.

We can not guarantee the same level of support that you are used to.

Moderators will check in on the support forum, but response times may be longer than expected.

Your iThemes support team wishes you happy holidays!

not an error

Tabber Widget Not Displaying Correctly On Dell Computer Using Windows7

in progress tabber windows 7 foundation

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 abannister

abannister

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Webdesign, Toolkit
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:07 PM

I developed this website for my customer and she is trying to update it. The problem is, she is unable to view the tabber widget which displays her students profiles correctly. She uses a Dell Inspiron - Model N5030 with Windows 7 Home Premium.  Processor - Pentium ® Dual-Core CPU   T4500 @ 2.30  Hz   2.3 GHz.  Installed Memory - 2.00GB. 64-bit Operating System. The website it: http://carpediemtrainingkr.com. Do you have any suggestions? It works fine on her iPad but she prefers not to use that.

Attached Thumbnails

• Adult-profiles.jpg

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 31,407 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:08 AM

Hi,

can you confirm the issue on your computer? I do not see this issue, which browser is she using?

Also, computer hardware should not have any impact on how a site looks. Browsers create the pages that we see,

let us know,
Ronald

(will also move this to the tabber widget support forum: http://ithemes.com/forum/forum/71-tabber-widget-plugin/)

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 abannister

abannister

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:24 PM

Sorry, I did not include a screen shot of what it should look like, so here it is. Inside the Tabber widget, there is a photo and a description of each student. I'll need to ask her which browser she is using.

Attached Thumbnails

• Screen Shot 2012-06-19 at 10.20.11 PM.png

#4 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • 31,407 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:24 PM

Hi,

that is how I see it when I look at the site. Are you seeing the same problem as your customer?

Ronald

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#5 abannister

abannister

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 09:01 PM

No, I've checked the site with FireFox, Safari, Chrome, Opera on my phone and on my tablet and I don't see it at all. I've also checked it on my husband's laptop using Internet Explorer 7 and no trouble there either.

#6 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • 31,407 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 01:26 PM

Hi,

I've tried on 3 computers here and don't see it. There's really not much we can do about it then, since it doesn't seem to be an issue. Did you ask your customer to check on another computer?

Ronald

#7 abannister

abannister

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 03:52 PM

Sorry, that's all she has. I'll forward the info. Thanks for your help.