Ignore: duplicate or crosspost

Tabber Widget Does Not Display Google Maps Correctly

Tabber Widget Google Maps

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Mark_*

Guest_Mark_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:05 PM

When I insert either a Google Map widget or a shortcode in TinyMCE representing either a small or large Google Map, the map frame displays properly with typical Google identifiers, scale marker, map type, zoom, etc, but the actual map is only rendered in maybe 1/5 of the upper quarter of the map space.  Attempting to drag the rendered portion of the map shows that the map is updating the drag, but never renders the map beyond the small upper left corner boundary.  This behavior is both on IE9 and FireFox browsers and replicates on several other computers on different networks.  I need help to either work around the problem or fix the problem of displaying Google Maps within a tab!!

#2 3dbuilder

3dbuilder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:10 PM

The example site to show the map display problem is http://www.3649campanildr.com/, Look under the 'Lot Map' tab to see the problem. As I've said above, if I place the same Google Map widget into a new iThemes layout widget area on the same page, the map displays properly...

#3 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,145 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 03:56 PM

see also your other post

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.