3 replies to this topic

#1 musiklady

musiklady

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 03:24 PM

I have a video that I want to add to the Essence theme
How do I go about that?

Edited by Mary Brown, 24 June 2012 - 03:26 PM.

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 29,887 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 03:59 PM

Hi Mary,

you should post this in the Essence support forum. However, your product membership details (associated with the login with which you posted this support request) do not show a current subscription for Essence (expired in 2011), so you won't have access to the Essence support forum. A valid and current subscription entitles you to premium support, and product upgrades. If your subscription has expired we would request that you renew your membership. Please note that if you have multiple logins associated with different products we can merge those into one if this would be more convenient for you.

thanks for understanding,
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 musiklady

musiklady

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 06:52 PM

Ronald
I just purchased the plug in for mobile for this template does that qualify?

#4 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 29,887 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 03:46 PM

Hi,

I'm afraid not, support forums are per product (group).

In short, to add video in a theme, you can use a plugin, you can use one of PluginBuddy's plugins, or check these out: https://www.google.nl/search?q=WordPress+video+plugin

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users