Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Diff between Multi-use and multiple use...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Dave P

Dave P

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 04:11 PM

Hello iThemes,

I was curious about the new builder engine and looking to purchase, but I'm not sure which package because of the the difference between the licenses, or use of. Basically, what is the difference between a "Multiple Use Licenses for All Themes" and a "Multi-Use License - use on as many personal and client sites as you want"?

Any explanation or direction to an explanation is greatly appreciated!

Thanks all.

Regards,

Dave P

#2 sarah

sarah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Builder, All Themes
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 01:54 PM

Hey Dave

We just have one licensing option and that's "multi-use" . We probably re-phrased it somewhere on the site and that's causing the confusion?

But basically, all of our themes are "multi-use" meaning you can use 1 template on more than one site, personal or business.

So there's just the one option!

Hope that helps,

Sarah

#3 Charlie Browning

Charlie Browning

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 01:54 PM

HI Sarah,

I'm still confused by this... bSocial for instance. There is the $159 version "Multiple Theme" and the $79 "Single Theme, Multiple Use". Is the difference the color variations that are included?

What does the price difference get me?

Love your work,Thanks much!

Charlie

#4 sarah

sarah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Builder, All Themes
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 03:57 PM

Hey Charlie -

Actually all of the colors are included in the single purchase. You change the colors from a drop-down menu in the Theme Options settings.

I believe...that the $149 is a mistake left up from our old pricing system. I'll get that taken care of asap.

But you still get the multi-use license AND the colors for the $79.95 price of bSocial.

Sorry for the confusion.