Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Cheatin' Uh?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Allan_*

Guest_Allan_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:14 AM

Hey

I have an unlimited developers licence and am having problems with the Slideshow plugin.

I have installed it and logged in and activated a licence for the site, but when I go to add images to the slideshow, I just get a message that says Cheatin' Uh?

Can you please tell me why I get this?

Thanks

Allan

#2 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 08:06 AM

Hi Allan,

Can you login to the forum (using the same username & password you use for your iThemes member panel) and post your question there?  

Thanks,

Elise

#3 edsilva7

edsilva7

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: All Plugins
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 08:01 PM

Hi I have the same problem, I'm using the developer unlimited site license and even when I revalidate the license still showing "Cheatin' Uh?" every time I try to add a new image to the slideshow.

I'm using WP 3.4.1. and all the themes and plugins are updated.

Any ideas?
Eduardo Silva
Web Designer, Newspaper writer & Entrepreneur
www.EduardoSilva.biz

#4 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 08:06 PM

Hi Eduardo,

In future, please post your questions regarding Slideshow issues in the Slideshow forum.  

You can also find your answer in that forum; for instance this post should help you:  http://ithemes.com/forum/topic/29454-cheatin%E2%80%99-uh/  :)

Thanks,

Elise

#5 Matt Howard

Matt Howard

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:11 PM

I also have this problem and my "support" has expired, hence I can't see the fourm. How can I get this plugin that I paid for to work with out signing up for the additional cost of another year of "support"

Thanks,

Matt

#6 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:21 PM

Hi Matt,

This error (which comes from WordPress) is due to a conflict with an update to WordPress.  After that WordPress update, we updated our plugins to correct the issue.  

Your year membership includes access to plugin updates along with support.  So to have access to the updated version of the plugin, you'd need to renew your membership.  There is a discount (25% off) for returning customers.  You can contact sales@ithemes.com for help with your purchase if you are interested.  

Thanks,

Elise

#7 Guest_Caleb_*

Guest_Caleb_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:41 PM

Seems like a rip off if the update has to be paid for, when it should just work.  When wordpress breaks it, your update should be free.