Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Support during Holidays:

During the Holidays (Dec. 22 - Jan. 2) our support staff will spend well-deserved time with their families and loved ones.

We can not guarantee the same level of support that you are used to.

Moderators will check in on the support forum, but response times may be longer than expected.

Your iThemes support team wishes you happy holidays!

Ithemes = Worldclass Products And Support!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 dallas

dallas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationFort Smith, Arkansas

Posted 30 July 2012 - 01:56 PM

When I first bought iThemes products & subscriptions a few years ago -- I had no idea that Support would be a reality.  Like many others, I'm sure -- we buy online and when we need support -- the developers or product owners are nowhere to be found!  Or, it takes them weeks to reply -- if you're lucky enough to get a reply.

Not so, at iThemes!  The iThemes support team is some of the best coders you can find anywhere!  And, their fast & friendly to respond with not just answers but with SOLUTIONS!

If you make your living online -- as I do, your websites, or your client's websites is your bread & butter.  You don't have the luxury of being down searching for days or weeks for SOLUTIONS to your problems!

I'd have to say that SUPPORT at iThemes rates the highest and best that I've ever seen anywhere.  Sridhar & the other Forum members have helped me enormously!  The help that I've have gotten from them, easily covers what I've paid in subscription fees just to use the great products!

Yes, we can always find cheap on the web -- but, it's a real rarity to stumble on to the BEST!

Thank you, Cory, iThems, Sridhar, Brian, and all the others here on the iThemes Team!  You guys (and girls) rock!

BTW:  NO.  I didn't get paid, or something free, or even a discount to write this!  LOL.  I'm just a regular iThemes customer who wants to share my gratitude for an outstanding job well-done!

Dallas Bowman

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users