Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Does Builder support tags like [php]code here[/php] or [css]code here[/css]?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Sim_*

Guest_Sim_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2010 - 11:57 AM

I'm currently using WPRemix3 and it's been convenient at times to drop little bits of custom code on pages. Wondering whether to go with the same theme for a new small business site or whether to try Builder.

Thanks,
Sim

Edited by Sim, 02 April 2010 - 11:58 AM.

#2 sarah

sarah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Builder, All Themes
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 01:37 PM

Hey Sim -
I apologize for the slow response!

Builder will support PHP, HTML and CSS but it won't support any custom tags from WPRemix3.

Sarah

#3 Chris Jean

Chris Jean

Code Monkey

• Administrators
  • 3,347 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 01:41 PM

No, Builder does not have such a feature built in. There are plugins that add such functionality to any theme however.

Two popular ones are:

#4 sridhar

sridhar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy
  • 22,262 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 06:33 PM

I have tried a few of these and concluded that SyntaxHighlighter Plus is the best.