Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Flex theme Questions

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Gordon_*

Guest_Gordon_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2010 - 01:48 PM

Hi

I can't find answers on your previous posts

I realise there's no refund with
the themes. So I want make sure I choose right theme, Can you please
answer these questions.

Can all background colours of the
various areas be changed, your webinar showed the main background
being changed, is it also easy to change the main body background and
the widget backgrounds on all the flex themes?

and can the colours of the date
backgrounds, be changed easily?

Can the fine lines around the clickable
menu buttons be added and removed easily

In 'flex Arial canvas' can the post
titles easily be changed to lower case.

I suppose I'm being a bit picky but
when funds are low the details are everything I expect the answers
are yes but it's nice to know before.

Thanks

#2 sarah

sarah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Builder, All Themes
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 01:22 PM

Hey Gordon -

In Flexx, only the background color can be changed through the dashboard features. The other changes, like the color of widgets, or the color of the nav bar, must be changed manually though the stylesheet and requires knowledge of CSS.

The date boxes are actually an image. So you would need to create a new image just like it in a new color and replace it. The image file is included in the download.

The fine lines cannot be easily removed, no.

Yes, you can have the blog post title be in all lowercase. Post titles are entered by you anyways so you can write them how you'd like. That demo just happened to use all caps. But you can certainly use all lowercase if you want.

Let us know if there's anything else!

#3 Guest_Gordon_*

Guest_Gordon_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2010 - 12:47 PM

Thanks

#4 Guest_Fred Jones_*

Guest_Fred Jones_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2010 - 07:28 PM

My office manager purchased this theme for me and as a result of attempting to use it I have a few questions. 1. Do you have any tutorials on how to change the color of the navigation bar from black to anything else. 2. Is there a tutorial that assist with insuring that only a summary of the post appears on the home page or is there a workaround so that happens instead of the entire post appearing in whole on the home page. 3. Is there a reason some of the widget areas are totally non functional? Thank you

#5 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 31,339 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 03:49 AM

Hi,

for support on theme related issues, please log in with your iThemes membership account, and post in the appropriate theme forum, I assume Flexx. You will also find that many questions have already been asked and answered, so browsing the topics is always a good idea.

Our moderators are ready to help you out with any issues you may experience, it may be a good idea to read the forum guidelines,

thanks,
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.