Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Affiliate Links

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Lewis_*

Guest_Lewis_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 August 2012 - 02:32 PM

I know this is not the place to ask this question, but don't know where else to try.

I have been an affiliate of iThemes for several years.

I always corresponded with Nina East in the past with affiliate questions.  I found out she is no longer there, and was advised that Sales support would be handling affiliate chores for the present.  I have emailed them several times over the past few weeks, but have not received any reply at all.

My problem is that several links do not work since you changed over to the new website.  Below is a copy of what I emailed to Sales support:

I discovered that a lot of my affiliate links on my website are now leading to "page not found" since you changed over to your new website.

Are we going to have to redo a lot of our affiliate links?  If so, is there any way to know which ones without just trying every one to see which ones do not work?  Are new links even available yet for the ones that changed?

Thanks,

Lewis Poteet

Can anyone advise me on what I should do about the non-working links?

Thanks

#2 Kristen Wright

Kristen Wright

iThemes Staff

• Moderators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 03:58 PM

Hi Lewis, thanks for alerting us about this. When we changed the site over, many of the URL structures changed - which affected the affiliate links.

We've updated them and everything should be working correctly now. Just let us know if you encounter any more issues.

Thanks!

#3 Lewis Poteet

Lewis Poteet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:40 PM

A lot of mine are still not working.

If I login to the affiliate site and go to the affiliate banners and links page, here are just a few of the first ones that do not work:

flexx blog theme
cubicle
essence
titanium
and probably a lot more on down the list

Also, the flexx  banners

Lewis

#4 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 31,369 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:48 AM

Hi Lewis,

I'll chase this further, apologies,

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#5 Lewis Poteet

Lewis Poteet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 05:55 PM

Is there any progress on getting affiliate links working correctly?  I just tried some of them on your affiliate links page, and they still go to a page not found.

Lewis